Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, November 28, 2008

Scarlett Johansson Shows Off Her Septum Piercing


Considering getting a new piercing but need to be discreet for your job or personal reasons? May I suggest a septum piercing. I may be biased as I have one myself, but it’s a piercing I think looks great on girls as well as many guys, and can be worn with an assortment of jewelry or even easily hidden. With a small horseshoe ring, a septum piercing can be flipped up inside the nose and easily hidden when you don’t want to show it off. My stupid job wouldn’t let me have visible piercings when I had mine pierced, but within two days after the piercing I could flip the jewelry comfortably up inside my nose. This keeps the hole open and piercing in tact without compromising a professional look when you can’t rock a septum ring.

I have a 14 gauge captive in my septum currently, and recommend a size 16, 14 or 12, depending on the jewelry and size of your face.

Actress Scarlett Johansson (my faves from her include Ghost World and Lost in Translation) got her septum piercing in 2006, yet you don’t see it in most of her movies or red carpet appearances because it is easily flipped up into the nose and hidden.

I love how she wears it above with cute aviators and an adorable fish sundress! The outfit is perfection with a Chanel bag, and the Scarlett’s nose ring adds some edge to the already-quirky outfit. Scarlett got her septum piercing in 2006.

1 comment:

Ladyluxe said...

I've been thionking about getting one myself.
On a scale of 1 - 5 how painful is it ? 5 being very painful.

Ive had and have loads of others but for some reason this freaks me out but I WANT IT !.